Friday, March 29, 2013

OT/Birthdays? | Step Talk

I was raised a Jehovah's Witness, so I never had a birthday. Never went to a birthday party. Everything I've learned about birthday procedure I've picked up by going to birthday parties my daughters were invited to.

My exBF teased me one time because I didn't have ice cream at my D6's birthday party. I didn't know that was a requirement.

Anyway, at what age do you phase out the traditional birthday party for kids? My eldest will be turning 15 this year, and since I've been divorced I've usually done a small party for her- invited a couple of her friends over for pizza and cake, that sort of thing.

I'm thinking as she gets older she won't want a party and maybe I'd take her out for dinner instead. Would this be age appropriate for her birthday?

Source: http://www.steptalk.org/node/128794

vanessa bryant Prince Harry naked Prince Harry Vegas Melky Cabrera Mayim Bialik Rich Kids of Instagram felix hernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment